Pepperstone Broker Review 2017
Pepperstone broker is a part of Pepperstone Group Limited and Pepperstone Limited. Pepperstone Group Limited is an Australia based ECN Broker, established in 2010. The company head office is in Melbourne, Australia and has support offices in Dallas, Shanghai, Bangkok and London.
Pepperstone is an online NO Dealing Desk Forex and CFD trading broker.
Pepperstone is authorized and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) under license number AFSL #414530 and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under license number FRN 684312.
Pepperstone was founded by an experienced management-team with years of experience in the forex and technology industries. They are committed to provide a better trading experience and superior technology that uses low-latency execution, low-cost spreads, and exceptional customer service.
Pepperstone has been nominated for and won numerous industry awards for innovation and excellence in Forex Brokerage. It was awarded the fastest growing company in Australia by BRW Magazine in 2014 and was the 2014 Winner of the Governor of Victoria Export Awards. In 2015, they won the trophy for exceptional customer support and overall customer satisfaction.
Types of Trading Accounts Pepperstone offers for Traders
There are only 4 types of trading account with different features and advantages. Types of trading accounts are:
- Standard Account
- Razor Account
- Swap Free Account
- Active Trader Account
Each and every account carries its own special features, facilities and advantages for pepperstone trades.
Pepperstone standard account also known as classic account among pepperstone traders. Standard account provides access to Pepperstone’s Interbank spreads and competitive liquidity with No Commission.
Potential Advantages of trading with Pepperstone:
- Leverage 1:500
- Minimum AUD $200 Deposit
- Interbank spreads start from 1.0 pips
- 11 platforms for one trading account
- Australian-regulated firm
- STP processing and liquidity from 22 banks and ECN’s
- Negative balance protection*, automated Risk Management System
Cutting edge technology and ultimate infrastructure allows you to trade and benefit from ultra-speed, super flexible leverage. Pepperstone’s advanced algorithms that route trades with lightning fast execution speed. As a Pepperstone Razor account trader you have direct access to some of the world’s deepest liquidity with fully transparent trading costs.
Pepperstone Razor Account Features
- Spread Type Raw Interbank Direct Pricing
- Average EURUSD Spread 0 – 0.8 pips
- Min / Max Trade Size 01 lots / 100 lots
- ECN Commission AU$3.5 per 100k traded
- Leverage available up to 500:1
- Min Account Opening Balance $200 AUD or equivalent
- Account Base Currencies Available AUD, USD, JPY, GBP, EUR, CAD, CHF, NZD, SGD, HKD
- Scalping Allowed Yes
- EAs Allowed Yes
- Hedging Allowed Yes
The Pepperstone swap free Islamic account. This account is designed for the traders who cannot receive or pay swaps for religious reasons. The trading account is fully obedient with Islamic Sharia law, which enabling for you to take advantage of Pepperstone’s cutting edge trading technology and deep liquidity without and overnight turnover swap charges.
Islamic account features:
- Spread Type Straight Through Processing | No Swaps
- Average EURUSD Spread 0 – 1.2 pips
- Min / Max Trade Size 01 lots / 100 lots
- Commission $0
- Min Account Opening Balance $200USD or equivalent
- Account Base Currencies Available AUD, USD, EUR, SGD
- Scalping Allowed Yes
- EAs Allowed Yes
- Hedging Allowed Yes
Active Traders Account
Pepperstone aims to offer high levels of service in addition to superior EDGE execution for our Active Traders and Institutional Partners.
Available Services and Benefits for Active Traders
Dedicated Relationship Manager:
A dedicated manager will work with you and our network to analyze your needs and offer a tailored solution to achieve your goals.
Segregated Customer Account:
Take advantage of our established relationship with Australian banks to setup a segregated tripartite account.
Extensive reporting such as volume tracking, end of day Profit and Loss reports and daily equity snapshots.
VPS Hosting Services:
Hosting solutions to run automated strategies and take advantage of our low latency EDGE infrastructure.
Multiple means of trading; including API, FX GUI and leading third party platform providers.
Trading Platforms They Are Offering
Pepperstone provides two different types of cutting edge trading platforms for their traders. Every trader wants fast execution, simple outlook, user flexible and supportive platform. With this in mind, pepperstone costumed and prepared two most demanded and famopus trading platform for you. Which are:
- MT4 Trading Platform
- cTrader Platform
MT4 Trading Platform For All Devices
The Pepperstone MT4 Client Terminal Platform is designed, developed and customized to give you the edge in today’s busy trading environment, with live quotes, real-time trading charts, in-depth market news and technical analytics information on real time in needs. As well as, MT4 is a host of order management tools, indicators and expert advisors. The Pepperstone Client Terminal is designed to enhance trading performance by providing a user-friendly and feature-rich trading environment which can be customized to your personal requirements. Mt4 is also available for Tab, iPad, iPhone, Android.
- Market Watch Window
- Navigator Window
- Multiple order types
- 85 pre-installed indicators
- Analysis tools
- Multiple chart setups
- Automated trading
- Order execution capabilities
- Secure trading
- Real-time data export via Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) protocol
- First-class charting, with unlimited quantity of charts
Download MetaTrader-4 And start Trading in Demo or Live
Also, you can Download the Pepperstone MetaTrader 4 User Guide eBook
cTrader Trading Platform
cTrader is the most innovative, sophisticated and revolutionary trading platform available on the market. cTrader is designed and developed by Spotware Systems, launched in 2011. cTrader latest updated version was released in 4 February 2017. Combination of Pepperstone’s top tier liquidity, robust trading infrastructure and lightning fast speed provides clients the cutting edge in the competitive foreign exchange market through cTrader. cTrader can enable direct access into the interbank market depth and much more, such as algorithmic based trading systems. Designed by traders, designed for traders, which offers a user-friendly interface that is highly customizable with different pre-sets and detachable charts so that it can suit the needs of any trader. Enhanced charting abilities and order management systems allow for more efficient management of your positions in fast moving markets. cTrader is also available for Webtrader, algorithm trading, mobile trading.
Advantages of cTrader
- Level II pricing
- Detachable charts
- Automated trading through a dedicated platform
- Next generation user interface and charting techniques
- Extensive back testing facilities
Open a Demo Trading Account to Download cTrader platform
Available Trading Features and Conditions
Pepperstone’s trading conditions are the best in the industry. See for yourself why Pepperstone is one of Australia’s premier forex brokers.
Key Features of Pepperstone:
- Raw Interbank Spreads from 0.0 pips
- Choose from 11 leading Online Forex Trading Platforms
- Access 77 Trading instruments including FX, metals, oil and indices
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulated firm
- Dark Pool Liquidity from 20+ Banks
- Simple and fast methods of deposits and withdrawals
Low Transaction Charges:
- 77 trading instruments with institutional grade pricing
- Up to 500:1 leverage
- Ability to trade micro lots on currencies, metals and oil.
- 11 Major Index CFDs from 0.1 pip spread and $1 per point.
- All trading styles welcome including all EA’s and full hedging
- Bank Wire, Credit/Debit cards, Skrill, Local Bank Deposit, Neteller, Bpay, Union Pay and more
- Start from as little as $200 AUD account size
- Account currencies in AUD, USD, EUR, CAD, GBP, CHF, JPY, NZD, CAD, SGD and HKD
Trade Safely with Pepperstone:
- Authorised and regulated by ASIC and FCA.
- Segregated client trust accounts with AA Rated banks
- Professional indemnity insurance with Lloyds of London
- Over 5+ years’ experience with a multi-award winning provider
- Negative Balance protection^, automated Risk Management System
- Offices in Melbourne, Dallas, Shanghai, Bangkok and London
- 24 hour live chat facility, emails and telephone support
- Full self-service Secure Client Area for managing your account
- Real time news feeds as well as education and market commentary
- Regular webinars and trading education lessons
- Absolute commitment to customer satisfaction
Pepperstone incorporates trade execution, with pricing from 22 banks and liquidity providers and 100% automated execution. Pepperstone has a commitment to absolutely ‘No Dealing Desk’ intervention on any of our trading instruments. Trade execution is from as low as 50ms of latency (0.05 of a second) and settled immediately. That means no delays, no rejects and no requotes.
Knowledge and Education
Pepperstone prepared its education and knowledge base section with the information and educational resources. which will help you to learn so many things about the financial market trend, trend position, daily economic update, daily technical and fundamental analysis. You can find historical Tick Data from May 2009. The files contain top-of-the book, tick-by-tick market data, with fractional pip spreads in millisecond detail. All timestamps are based on GMT. Through historical tick data you will know more in depth about previous market movement of individual pairs and find the future market movement.
Read more about historical data from pepperstone website
Pepperstone Partnership Program
Besides your online trading or daily regular job, if you are interested to make some extra decent money then you can join pepperstone partnership program. Pepperstone offers 5 different types of partnership programs for individual or institutional partners.
The Pepperstone Introducing Broker (IB) Program offers the opportunity to earn a substantial, ongoing commission on the trading activity of any clients that are referred to Pepperstone.
The program includes:
- A competitive IB commission structure.
- Advanced cookie tracking and reporting web admin panel.
- Track every click, impression, download and sign up.
- Free marketing material including banners, links and widgets.
- Commissions paid into a MT4 Trading Account each month.
- A personal IB Account Manager who is always there to support and assist you.
CPA Affiliate Program
The pepperstone CPA affiliate program is designed for digital marketers who wish to earn a flat commission fee for every active trader they refer to pepperstone. Whether you are a blogger, website publisher, mobile marketer, media buyer, email marketer, affiliate network or social media commentator the Pepperstone CPA Affiliate is perfect and suitable for you.
To assist your marketing efforts the Pepperstone Affiliate Program gives you access to cutting edge creative and generous acquisition promotions for multiple regions.
Pepperstone Affiliate Program is designed with multi-level earning module.
To find out more about the Pepperstone Affiliate Program please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Refer A Friend
Are you trading with pepperstone? If yes.
Then pepperstone is glad to announce refer a friend partnership program for you. Which means if you refer any online trader to pepperstone you will be rewarded with smart commission. The more you will refer, more you can earn.
If you would like to find out more about the Pepperstone Refer a Friend promotion please contact Pepperstone Support. Terms and Conditions Apply.
If you want to expand your business, offer your own products, provide different signup packages and promotion then white label partnership is right choice for you. Pepperstone’s platforms are fully customisable and can be re-branded. As a Pepperstone white label you will have the best technology in the industry available to your clients and your own dedicated relationship manager. They also provide marketing support and trade management systems to make sure your time is freed up to take care of the most important activity; your business.
for more information do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pepperstone invites expressions of interest from individuals or companies seeking to become a Pepperstone Regional Representative. As a Regional Representative, you will partner with Pepperstone to promote new business in your local region while gaining competitive remuneration and Head Office support to grow your business.
Some Advantages include:
- Regional Representatives will typically be rewarded by receiving commissions not only from clients they have referred but also from all clients who join Pepperstone from their region.
- Operational support from the Pepperstone Head Office to streamline your client referral processes and improve your business operations, giving you insights into how one of the world’s largest forex brokers operates and succeeds.
- Marketing and promotion assistance, including your own set marketing budget.
- Direct access to your client base aimed at improving customer experience and supporting client inquiries.
- Reporting and client tracking systems to ensure you have the appropriate oversight to monitor and grow your business.
Deposits can be made to an account via credit and debit cards, bank transfers and a wide list of different online payment programs such as Neteller, WebMoney, Qiwi, Skrill and others.
Withdrawals are made by filling out an online withdrawal form. Withdrawals made by bank wire transfer usually take 3-5 working days to reach your account. If an account is funded via a credit card and a withdrawal is processed within 60 days, the withdrawal must occur via a refund back to the same credit card.
How Good is Customer Support at Pepperstone?
Pepperstone is an award-winning broker for their exceptional customer support and excellent customer satisfaction. 24×5 client support is available for traders via email, phone or live Chat. There is a local phone number in Melbourne and a separate number that reaches a representative who speaks Chinese in their Shanghai office. Traders can also contact their American office in Texas.
Registered Australia office: Level 5, 530 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, AUSTRALIA
Registered UK office: 107 Cheapside, London EC2V 6DN, United Kingdom.
24 Hour Online Support
Live Chat Launch Live Chat
24 Hour Phone Support
Australia Local Call: 1300 033 375
Australia Phone: +61 3 9020 0155
Thai Phone Support: 1800 011 155
UK Toll Free Number: 44 (800) 0465473
China Client Support: +86 21 6101 7952
China Back Office: +86 21 6101 7952
Fax +61 3 8679 4408
General Support: email@example.com
Thai Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
China Support: email@example.com
China Back Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choice of Account Types.
- Both Demo and Islamic Accounts.
- Unique Features.
- Ultra-low spreads.
- Super-fast execution without any requotes or slippage.
- High leverage.
- 11 different types platforms.
- Multi lingual customer support.
- Deposit and withdrawal without any fees.
- No Bonuses or Promotions.
Pepperstone provides superior technology with quick execution, low-cost spreads, and exceptional customer service. With both standard Forex trading and the services of a regulated ECN broker, Pepperstone has a lot to offer. I was surprised not to see some exciting bonuses or promotions but there were none at the time of this review. On the other hand, I was amazed that the website is available in close to 50 different languages.